Face mask. Bugs&Vans. Jersey, orcanic cotton
- Made in Europe (European Union)
- Double layer fabric. Both sides with print.
- Jersey: 95% Organic Cotton 5% elastan
- GOTS Certifigate and OEKO-TEX Standart100 Certifigate
- wash in 70 degrees celsius, with similar colors / cooking (e.g. in a saucepan) for about two minutes
Our face masks are not personal protective equipment or surgical mouth-nose pads. Face masks do not meet the requirements of the personal protective equipment regulation and do not protect the user against, for example, coronavirus.
When used properly, the fabric mask may protect other people from droplets spreading from the mask's res- piratory tract.
The use of an asymptomatic carrier mask may be use- ful in, for example, vehicles, shops, etc., but there is no scienti c evidence for this. The face mask is not CE marked and does not meet the requirements of the FFP2 / FFP3 protection level.
BayBee clothes, U.S.A
Baby Goes Retro, Australia
Berlin Coolkids, Belgium
Eddie and Min, UK
Funky Little People, UK
Gwisk Lowen, UK
Homemade irma, Germany
Hoopla Kids Limited, New Zealand
Kids Love Rainbow Colours, Australia
Little Tiger Togs LDT, UK
Melancia for babies, Portugal
Modern Rascal, Canada
Natures Kids, UK
Scandi Bugs, UK
Strawberry Meerkat Boutique, UK
Travmali Biokids, Germany